Monday 9 November 2015

My London Marathon official photographs!!!

My London Marathon official photographs - done at an AGM meeting of the Howard League on 04.11.2015 by their professional photographer.
He made about 25 of them, and I had to chose one out of them.
I am useless when it comes to photographing me.
The camera does not love me.
I am no Princess Diana or Kate Middleton who out of 25 made photos , would probably have 26 good ones!
Oh well.... we work with what we have been given in life.

Guess which one I have chosen for the official Virgin Marathon website?
You guessed: the one with the T-shirt!
And THE SMILE!

I have been given the official T-shirt as well. That is the one I will be running in!
And I love it.
The front is as you see it, but on the back it says: 
"Less crime, safer communities, fewer people in prison."

That's all what we, as a society should be striving for!
And I am so proud that I will be running in the year of the Howard League's 150th birthday!
There will be lot's of cakeBolo de aniversário!


And I hope I will be allowed to eat it by that time!





I am attaching the official fund raising website of The Virgin Marathon 2016!
Please give generously or if you cannot - share it with those who can support me.

Share - Share - Share


http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=MagdaD

No comments:

Post a Comment